Frequent exercise boosts wages, but the increase is much more pronounced for women than for men, according to Vasilios D. Kosteas of Cleveland State University. Women who exercise frequently earn 11.9% more, on average, than women who don’t—a premium that’s approximately equal to the effect of 1.8 additional years’ schooling. For men, the wage benefit of frequent exercise is 6.7%, equivalent to about 1.3 years more school, Kosteas says. The findings are consistent with the hypothesis that beauty and fitness matter more for women’s wages than for men’s.
About The Author
September 30, 2009
July 1, 2007
September 11, 2009
August 29, 2007
- Ethical Digital Marketing Case- Amul Sends Notice to Google
- 10 Best Digital Marketing Courses to Become an SEO Expert
- A Comprehensive Guide to International Digital Marketing – Taking Your Brand Global
- How important are the following 3 skills to an affiliate marketer in 2019; social media marketing, SEO and sales techniques?
- Why NAP & User Experience Are Crucial to Local SEO
- Funny Out-of-Office Messages
- Organic SEO in 2018-2019 – by Chuck Sink
- How to Get a Google Analytics Certification (& Is It Really Worth It?)
- Women & career
- Advanced Tech SEO & Safe Harbor’s Purgatory
- Cold Emailing Technique
- Know the 3 Key Factors which influence Generation X and Y digitally
- What Content Types Influence consumers during purchases
- How to benefit from Linkedin
- Want to Win Digital Marketing Competition – Merge SEO and PPC
- Focus on Article Pages, Home Pages no more working
- Amazon Sues 1,114 Fiverr Users For Offering To Write Fake Product Reviews
- Content Marketing Lessons From Hollywood
- Make Better Connections With Facebook’s New Message Features
- Is In-Store Shopping is in our DNA?
- 10 Tips for Aspiring Digital Marketers
- 5 Ways Just About Anyone Should Be Leveraging Predictive Analytics
- Want to win trust of customer? Deliver Performance
- Salesforce: The Internet Of Things Will Merge Product Experience With Customer Experience
- Why Employers do this?
- 9 Characteristics of Bad Bosses
- Executive Coaching for CEOs
- Senior Managers Fatal Flaws
- Senior Leaders key skills and personality traits
- Interview Question for the Position of Google Analytics Manager
- Rather than writing a suicidal note, better write a Good Job Cover Note
- Minimize the Emotional Impact of Firing an employee
- Do you get nervous at public meetings?
- Dad’s Layoff Diminishes Baby’s Birth Weight
- To Get Bigger Tips, Waitresses Should Wear Red
- Pricing strategy-Set Prices that Benefit Everyone
- Health and work productivity
- Effective project management meetings
- Work prioritization and time management
- How to prioritize tasks at work?
- Giving feedback to top performers
- Practicing leadership skills
- After layoffs what next?
- Networking for jobs
- Team effectiveness assessment
- How to prepare for a training session?
- Executive search firms- your partner to your dream job
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore – list3
- Global talent crunch
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore-List2
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore-List1
- Resume and job interview – Placement season at IIM
- Why you should take resume writing service at least once?
- Manager or team leader?
- Interview selection parameters
- Is frequent job change is good?
- How to Find hidden jobs
- Is cover letter important?
- Importance of a good resume and cover letter
808000 Aspiring business communication Business Dress Career conferences decision making delegation Digital engineering colleges engineering colleges in bangalore executive search firms ff0000 fitness global talent crunch goal setting Google AdWords Google Analytics hidden jobs How to prepare for a training session importance of a good resume and cover letter interview selection parameters is cover letter important is frequent job change is good Job job loss jobs leaders leadership skills development Managers Marketers meeting Nervous networking for job performance feedback resume and job interview Resume writing salary raise stress management training team effectiveness assessment time management Value for Money why is a well written resume important work management work prioritization